Why Work for EMT?
As a EMT or Paramedic, you have many choices on where you can gain employment. Why would you want to be a part of our team?
- Competitive wages with overtime available. (paid at time and 1/2)
- Company matched 401k retirement plan secured through ADP with full web access.
- Major Medical provided with 50% of premium paid by company.
- Dental, vision, and disability offered as a cafeteria plan thru Aflac.
- Company offered Continuing Medical Education
- Presently developing a tactical EMS response team to assist local law enforcement.
- State-of-the-art CAD dispatch system with In-Dash computers in our vehicles providing real-time moving maps driven by GPS.
- Bonus pay incentives for night-time ambulance calls.
- Free broadband internet access at our stations for use between calls! Browse the net, check your email, download music, watch videos, all while at work.
- Every station has large screen TV's with over 140 channels to pass the time between jobs.
- Free unlimited domestic long distance personal calling from station phone while on duty. (Some places actually have pay phones for you to use at work!)
- Late model well equipped ambulances and transport vehicles.
- Dash mounted drive cams to protect you if you are involved in an accident.
- Yearly company picnic with swimming, food, and fun, Christmas party, and other social gatherings.
- Yearly comprehensive point based evaluation.
- Centrally dispatched from our state-of-the-art communications center in Canton, Ohio.
- Always looking for expansion areas. Email us to discuss opportunities for expansion!
- Municipally contracted as a 911 provider and privately contracted with multiple hospitals and care facilities throughout Ohio and West Virginia.
- Financially stable corporation with "A-1" credit rating listed with Dun & Bradstreet since 1996.
We are a highly computer driven company constantly striving to stay on the "cutting edge" of both patient care, as well as resource management. Our system GPS tracks your rig at 15 second intervals to ensure that the closest ambulance is dispatched to the correct address in the shortest length of time. If you have seen something really neat on an ambulance before, we probably already have it in service here.
What must you possess to be considered?
- A valid drivers license with minimal points and no major offences.
- Clean criminal background. A comprehensive background check will be preformed prior to selection.
- Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Understanding and Patience.
- Desire to provide compassionate care to people in their time of greatest need.
- EMT was formed to try to "do it a little better than it was being done". We can't "do it a little better" without a team of talented individuals whom also possess this value in their personality. If you feel this way, contact us, we want to talk to you!
In order to reach ultimate achievement and efficiency, you must assemble a team of talented individuals who, at every level, are wholly committed to core values and a common set of goals. This is the objective of customer service, success is a natural result of reaching this objective.
Our mission is to provide the best and highest level of pre-hospital emergency medical care and patient transport to the latest standards available anywhere in the world to the people in the areas we serve. We take great pride in having the privilege of serving the community in this capacity. We will consistently strive to provide excellent service to all persons we encounter.