Even though most ambulances look nearly the same, there are differences inside!
Some of the things that set us apart from some others providers are:
- 24-hour primary response ambulances are staffed by paramedics around the clock
- All emergency ambulances are licensed to the highest level allowed by state of Ohio law (ALS-Paramedic)
- Memberships: To help with the high cost of healthcare, we offer pre-paid memberships which range in price from $10.00 per year to $25.00 per year and cover your entire household.
- Cutting-edge equipment: Our service incorporates the latest technology in patient care equipment. Our units are satellite tracked by our state-of-the-art CAD system. This drastically increases efficiency in dispatching the closest ambulance to you within seconds.
- State-of-the-art communications keep our dispatching system as efficient as possible.